NEW HOME PAGE FOR ALL OF SEAMUS A's CREATIVE PROJECTS - aRoomForImprovement.com

10 October 2009

Culture Night, Random Noise and The Howl Into The Hole

On the 25th of September, Culture Night, I was lucky enough to take part in Mamuska Dublin at the Back Loft, where I read portions of The Last Days Of Icarus Crane and, later, at Reptile Cabaret at The Shed, where I performed an adaptation of The Forger Of The String by Icarus Crane. Both events seemed to go well and my thanks are due to curators Brigit McCone and Phil Lee as well as the respective crews at both venues.

I do believe that documentation exists from both events but I don't have it as of yet... I'd really like to see it though.

Since then I've been in funk of minor creativity and also been sporadically attending college. Here is some of the stuff I've done lately... as rough and unready as it is

A further verse in the ongoing epic of the Guitar Player's Heart, continuing on from the work of Icarus Crane.


A roughly thrown together video to the improvisations of Oliver Kirwan over some simple loops


And a bit of loopy wierdness put together with images from my older video work


In other news, I will be curating a night a month of ephemeral art with an ending in mind from Thursday, January 28th at The Shed, entitled The Howl Into The Hole or THITH for short. Detail, right here

No comments:

Post a Comment