NEW HOME PAGE FOR ALL OF SEAMUS A's CREATIVE PROJECTS - aRoomForImprovement.com

26 October 2009

You heard it here first





The above videos are two that I have come across during my lazier moments of "research" for the project I'm working on. I have no other comment on either one.

Below is the link to another sound piece... more than likely there will be more little ideas like this along shortly, which I won't bother to publish but which will become part of a larger composition incorporating the sound piece from the previous post also.

Below that, we find some screen shots from a model in Google SketchUp - I've made models of the Hebrew letters in of Gen11:7 and stacked them on top of one another...
like a tower.
Not my most inspired work but, you know, learning by doing.

Gen11 7Beats2 Rendered.mp3









No comments:

Post a Comment