NEW HOME PAGE FOR ALL OF SEAMUS A's CREATIVE PROJECTS - aRoomForImprovement.com

05 June 2009

Kidstuff



Been doing some drawing with crayons and markers with a view to creating an installation of sound and drawing, concerned with the nature and function of sleep. Started to work on models for claymation - just for fun. Just today I've gotten back to preparing for my performance at Arty Party after a little break. Just rehearsing it really. It's done. Also mentally preparing for La Cat Salon in a week. No real preparing I can do until the day before but to directly translate from the Swedish "jag peppar" - I'm pepping. Yes I am.

I'm interested to get a reaction to "The Forger of The String..." from a different audience. Also, the real reason I'm bothering to perform the same piece for a second time, I'll be glad to get some documentation of the participatory elements.

The Arty Party should be an interesting evening and I'm looking forward to performing "The Marriage of the Serf...". It's new, it's dark and it rattles the inside of yr eardrums until they're tickling yr eyeballs. Yes it does.

Most of May I spent working on "The Marriage of the Serf..." and sleeping because both of those things I could do for free. Been to some interesting exhibitions too but if I start writing about them, I'll bore myself.

Here's to reignition.

No comments:

Post a Comment