NEW HOME PAGE FOR ALL OF SEAMUS A's CREATIVE PROJECTS - aRoomForImprovement.com

18 September 2011

Back to blogger

By way of explaining the previous post, what's happened is that the proprietary blog software on the web host I've been using for the past year or more as stopped working and it seems as if the company can't be bothered to do anything about it, so the only thing I could think to do was copy the source code of the last fifty entries into one post here on blogger and continue for the new academic year to update this blog instead.

Keeping this blog has been useful to me in a lot of ways and while I don't intend keeping it up after college, I would like to keep it online as an archive and maybe a bit of a memory lane for myself when I'm older and bitterer. With that said, the next entry will be a summary of the work I completed at the end of third year, followed by a summary of my summery summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment