NEW HOME PAGE FOR ALL OF SEAMUS A's CREATIVE PROJECTS - aRoomForImprovement.com

21 February 2010

SelfDirected2010 Research Ctd

Getting my head back into our end of year project good and proper this week.
I'm kind of in the middle of a few little experiments involving web-art as well as thinking hard about whether to focus on filming or performing the eventual script that I've been working on. I've been story boarding the script I wrote for a performance as if it was a film - which is confusing but interesting. Been watching Steve McQueen's Hunger and thinking about how it compares to Mel Gibson's The Passion Of The Christ.
Here's a random smattering of images to give you some idea of what's been going on in the school department of my brain.




Here's a sketchy idea for a web based piece relating to the project, which would also feature in a filmed version of the whole project.





No comments:

Post a Comment